måndag 7 november 2011

My backpacking trip day 6

Hi! Today in Manchester I met one of my probably best friends, his name was Carl. Carl and I had a lot in common. We both played tennis and our favorite tennis player is Roger Federer. He has brown eyes, quite a big head, brown hair and about 1.70 metres long. He also liked to play golf and has 15.4 in handicap. He promised me to come and visit me in Sweden when he had some kind of holiday. Carl came from Finland but was a really good english speaker and we didn't have any problem comunicating. It was his first day in Manchester also so we decided to explore the city together. We went to all different places. Such as the Manchester museum, the Manchester cathedral and the Manchester art gallery. Later we had a really good meal at Angus steak house. I had a pepper steak with green pepper sauce, french fries and a sprite. that cost about 20 pounds. After the dinner we went to a movie called Tintin wich is a movie about the old classic journalist tintin from a cartoon, the movie ticket cost 10 pounds. Then i came to my hotel wich had cost 550 pounds for four nights and wrote down the whole day in this diary. Now i have to take a shower and then go to bed. Goodnight.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar