söndag 6 november 2011

My backpacking trip day 2

Hi again! My first day in London has been really great. The hop on hop off bus was very interesting! You could hop off at any attraction and be there as long as you like and then hop on the next bus that comes within 20 minutes. I chose to take the red line today and followed it threw. I visited Big Ben, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. The most fascinating attraction was the Tower of London where you could see the old royalty jewels and Henry VIII:s real armor. You could also see the torture chamber with all the insane ways that they tortured people during the middle age. For lunch I had a big mac, french fries and some chicken nuggets at Mc Donald's which cost about 5 pounds. I ate so much because I was so exhausted after all the walking. After lunch I took my way back to the hotel to get some rest before I went to have dinner with my cousins who works and studies in London. They all gave me some proposals what I should do during my visit and told me that I had to go to the Madame Tussauds. So now I have something planned for tomorrow. Goodnight.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar