söndag 6 november 2011

My backpacking trip

Hello diary it's Alexander. Today i started my backpacking trip to England. My first stop was London. I just came from the airport to the hotel. I started my travel to London at 8am this morning. I took a taxi from my house in Täby to Arlanda airport and took the 9.55 flight to Gatwick airport. I flew with Norweigan. The price for the ticket was 699 kr. When I came to the airport in England I took the Gatwick express train to Victoria station in London, which took about 30 minutes. I must say that  the train ticket was very expensive. The ticket costed 20pounds maybe because it was a round trip ticket. When I arrived to Victoria  station I took a classic London cab, you know the old black ones, and told the driver to take me to my hotel. When I came to my hotel and checked in I realized that the price for the room was quite cheap, bacause it was a bed and breakfast hotel. The price for staying three nights at the hotel was 500 pounds, including breakfast, and a hop on hop off bus ticket. The hop on hop off ticket seems to be ticket  for a bus with different lines like the red, blue and yellow line wich will take you to all the famous London attractions. But more of that tomorrow now i have to get a good nights sleep, goodnight.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar